EWF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Horse young and old

Go down

Dark Horse young and old Empty Dark Horse young and old

Post by dark horse Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:07 am

A young man, white hoodie, blue jeans, red streaked street sneakers, walks from the general manager's office and stands outside, waiting while a friendly conversation is going on. His eyes gaze at the ceiling and around the backstage area at the staff, fans, and other people going by. When they say anything he nods in response, then sticks his hands in his pockets. After a few minutes he gazes back at the door and shakes his head at the long conversation between the group of people inside. When they finally come out, the GM comes straight to him and shakes his hand. But the arena gets a little loud when the elder Dark Horse walks out and joins the GM, with the younger Dark Horse.

GM: I hope he's every bit as good as you say he is!

DH SR: Don't worry, I'm training him myself.

GM: Great, good to have you here kid. We'll get you all squared away, the tapes speak for themselves, I'm sure we'll find a spot somewhere for you. We'll work on a name and everything.

DH Jr: I already picked a name.

The GM and DH SR look at each other.

DH Jr: Dark Horse!! Why fix what ain't broken.

GM: Well, I... I don't see why not. Let me clear it with my people and we'll get back to you soon. In the mean time, Dark Horse is going to show you around, and don't worry everybody here knows who this man is, they won't stop you two. Word is out that he'd be here to night. so enjoy.

After shaking hands he two Dark Horse's go on their way with the GM standing and looking on. He grabs at his cell phone and dials a number quickly.

GM: Yeah, I just met with him - them. I'm sure we can get a promo out of him. He's looks like a monster. Taller than the old man, much bigger, looks like a powerhouse that may just need to learn how to use all that power. He's definitely in the right fed.

He walks into his office and closes the door behind him to finish the conversation.

=Cam Fades=

dark horse

Back to top Go down