EWF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new dark incounter

Go down

A new dark incounter Empty A new dark incounter

Post by JAKE KANE Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:47 pm

After last weeks show Jake Kane was very upset about losing again
getting frustrated with everything he has tried when he walked out he ran into a dark figure
the figure had on a dark red robe and he spoke to Jake

Figure: I can help you my friend if you would allow me to I have been watching you you have great potential
Jake:"Me..have you been looking at at the same matches..ha! besides,i mean why should i let some dude train me fella,hey iam a wash out lad.."

They both stand there looking at each other

Jake is still very skeptical about letting the figure to help him

Figure: I understand your reservations but let me reveal to you I once was in your shoes not I am a champion
wolffer take off the hood and shows the belt

Wolffer: Now would you like me to help you or not but I do recall you mentioning a partner as well

Jake then remembers the partner comment from last season and thinks some more

Jake:"Oh you're the world champion hey..ya i..i guess if you can get this far man,,but yo let me guess this right man..not only do you want to help but to team up also..

Wolffer:"Yes i see good things in your time here and with me you will rise fast..just one thing i need form you, thats come with me tonight in my match,bee at ringside and watch the master in..action..

The camera moves back as jake and woffer shake hands as the camera fades*

JAKE KANE

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum