EWF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First victory

2 posters

Go down

First victory Empty First victory

Post by Trololoo Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:26 pm

*Christine Miller walks into Trololoo*

Christine Miller: May I have an interview with you before your match?

Trololoo: Sure!

Christine Miller: Your last match was your first victory in EWF, how does it feel?

Trololoo: It felt great, It was almoust like my first victory a long time ago in WWE. My tactic worked perfectly and the noise from the crowd was unbeliveable.

Christine Miller: You're in form at the moment, do you think you will continue with victories?

Trololoo: I'm in good form, but its only the time who will show if I get victories. It's alot of great wresters here and they train hard to be the best.

Christine Miller: You have been set up with Thirsty Blood in a tag team match today, have do you think it will work out?

Trololoo: Thirsty Blood is a good wrester, but to be honest Second choice and Wolffer is much stronger then we are. We have been trained hard and made a tactic for tonight so its going to be interesting.

Christine Miller: thank for the talk, I wish you all well for tonight.

Trololoo: your welcome.

*the camera fades black*

Trololoo

Back to top Go down

First victory Empty Re: First victory

Post by Second Choice Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:01 pm

A sudden flash and the screen goes back on but this time a dark figure is looking directly into the camera.

Second Choice: A special tactic just for us...Sounds fun

The dark figure starts laughing and the screen goes black again.

Second Choice

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum