EWF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Us vs Them

Go down

Us vs Them Empty Us vs Them

Post by dark horse Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:36 pm

Reporter Daniel Russell has has caught up to Dark Horse, making his way to his locker room and flags him down for an interview. He insists on getting the young rising star's word after the loss to VD. After a few seconds Dark Horse throws his hands up in frustration from being followed by the backstage reporter and turns to face him and the camera.

Daniel: Just a few words. Last week you were humiliated by VD, in a match. For a rookie it wasn't such a bad showing against a guy who has taken out a few superstars. Do you have anything to add to what happened?

Dark Horse: Not really, I was in my first match and I lost, what else is there.

Daniel: There's people saying, you have the moves, but you just don't have that power or fire that your mentor had when he was in the ring; how would you respond to that?

Dark Horse: I am...

Cornelius T, Rupert Jr. Comes from nowhere and grabs the mic from the hands of the reporter and Dark Horse, and stands grinning at DH.

Cornelius: Listen, I got two losers I want to beat up tonight and you're gonna help me. Don't get me wrong, I just want to get you your first taste of a tag match. I'm hearing all sorts of rumbling in the background about you, even after you got plastered in the ring last week. I want to see what you got because I have a feeling we're going to be around each other for a very long time. So let's take the opportunity while we beat the crap outta two guys to scout each other.

Daniel Russell grabs the mic from Cornelius.

Daniel: Thanks for stopping i...

Cornelius grabs the mic back from him.

Cornelius: Not talking to you!! Dark Horse? Your answer please....

Dark Horse stands there looking at him and smiles, grabs the mic, and scratches his head.

Dark: So you want me to get in a tag match with you?

Cornelius: Yup!

Dark: And what's to say you're not looking to leave me alone in the ring? I know how grimy you are.

Cornelius fakes being hurt by the comment and busts out laughing after.

Cornelius: Although that sounds like a great idea, I got to tell you, I am looking to one day be champion around here. I've seen the rest of the guys and I saw you get beatup last week. I know you can do better and I want to know how much better. That's all there is to it.

Dark Horse thinks for a minute.

Dark: You don't have a match for tonight do you?

Cornelius (shrugs): What's that got to do with anything?

Dark Horse: I think you're just trying to get paid to wrestle tonight, and you're using me because I don't have a match either.

Cornelius: Look, I really want to see you wrestle and do a good job. I want to see...

Dark: Money!!!

Cornelius thinks for a minute and starts laughing.

Cornelius: It's a decent payout, ok. And I need money for something I got going this upcoming break. I can work this up, I got the two willing participants already, i just need a partner and can't find anyone. You with it or not, easy money.

Dark: What's the odds?

Cornelius looks at him shocked, narrows his eyes, and then shakes his head.

Cornelius: Eight to one, them... But, if we pull this off...

Dark Horse: I want forty percent.

Cornelius: Thirty!

Dark: Forty!

Cornelius: Thirty five,I went through a lot to get this set up. You in or out?

Dark: Stupid question!! Let me finish... Daniel, what am I going to do? I'm going to make a lot of money being here. Tonight, I have a serious match here at Unity. Somebody is getting paid. And I got a steel chair that says it will be us. (Turns back to Cornelius) How much are we talking.

Cornelius: Not here.

Dark: Thirty five percent is junk money, come on man. That extra ten...

With that Dark Horse hands the mic to Daniel Russell and heads off talking business with Cornelius Rupert. There's some final haggling over payout as the two walk down the hallway.

CAMERA FADES

dark horse

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum