EWF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F-2-F for the finale

Go down

F-2-F for the finale Empty F-2-F for the finale

Post by vivekt Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:40 am

It’s the season finale and VD has requested for an F-2-F session for his tag match tonight. All participants of the match are already in the ring but all lights have been dimmed. Among the buzz of the crowd, a spot light appears on VD and his voice breaks the buzz.

VD: Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the season finale. I know you’re pumped about all the matches on the show card and are looking for a lot of action. And you’ll get it.

One of the matches tonight is a tag team match which features Victoria Angel and Sakden squaring off against Highlander G and myself.

Crowd roars.

VD: Yeah! I’m pumped up to. So I thought it’d be great to have an F-2-F session with all athletes and see what’s in store.

Lights come on the ring and all wrestlers are seen sitting for the F-2-F session.

VD: So let’s start with you Angel and Sak…what’ve have got to say?

Angel: I think I’m too talented to be in the ring with any of you, so, hell, I don’t care.

VD: Well, that was curt. So let me turn to my crazy friend Sak. Sak, you feeling better buddy since earlier this season.

Sak: Don’t provoke me VD. Else the match will never happen tonight. I don’t give a damn what Angel thinks. I’m taking you out ‘buddy’. I haven’t forgotten anything that you did to me, and its time to pay.

VD: Ok. So I’m a marked man from the start. But have you guys got nothing to say about G here, whose been quiet till now?

Angel: G…huh! Yeah, the GM. Well I think he should stick to being the GM rather than actively competing.

VD: You got to take that one back Angie. I’ve faced G several times, and it’s not easy for anybody to take him down.

G: Let me take that one VD. Angel and Sak, I put up this match for a reason. It has been a long time since you guys should have been taught a lesson. I’ve seen you doing your crazy s$^t through the season, and I’m going to take care of it tonight. Tonight, I don’ take you to school…I take you from the asylum, to hell and back…
vivekt
vivekt

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum