EWF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wolffer makes a statement

2 posters

Go down

wolffer makes a statement  Empty wolffer makes a statement

Post by wolffer Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:26 pm

Right before the main event there is a darkening of the arena

the video screen when to a white snowy screen

the arena then grows very cold as a the video starts

on there is a figure dressed in a dark red robe and hood

as the screen clears the figure is more noticed

the crowd sees a belt around the figure

Wolffer: I have heard all the threats of beatings and challenges bt do you realize this is apart of what we wrestlers do 

there is a brief pause then he continues

Wolffer: Second Choice we did make a good team but yet you claim your going to destroy me think about the last matches we have had you were knocked out. Even One Man Show is gunning for my belt Good luck with that. Any true wrestler always wants to be the best and after the big title which I hold 

There is a longer pause then some evil laughter

Wolffer: Now for the wrestler who keeps saying he taught me what i know. You make me laugh. Although I do recall some one from my past who always claimed  I used parlor tricks. He was many years ago and I do believe last I heard he was driven mad. This business takes its toll on all of us. To answer this unknown wrestler I will give you an answer in due time right now I have more important business at hand. 

With that the video stops and cameras fade to black

wolffer

Back to top Go down

wolffer makes a statement  Empty Re: wolffer makes a statement

Post by Second Choice Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:16 pm

A moment of silence before the screen goes back on.. This time there is a dark figure standing in front of the camera.

Second Choice: Mr Wolffer you are right we did make a good team the last time and if and when you feel like teaming up with me again i am ready. You got my respect there, having said that i would like to add that there is no one in this fed including you that i don't see as a potential enemy if they have the guts to step in the ring with me in a one on one match. Im here for one reason and one reason only... That reason is destruction. If im in a tag team i will destroy the other team and if im in a single match i will destroy my opponent. If you have the guts to fight me in a single match you have my respect...But respect will not save you from the destruction i will bring upon you.

The screen goes black again...

Second Choice

Back to top Go down