EWF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's serious now

Go down

It's serious now Empty It's serious now

Post by vivekt Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:12 pm

Christine is awaiting the arrival of VD for a scheduled backstage interview. VD arrives in a few seconds with a very serious look on his face.

Christine: VD, you look very serious. This is not the usual you. Is everything alright?

VD: No Christine, not all things are right. But I intend to make them right tonight.

Christine: What are you referring to VD?

VD: My performance this season Christine. It’s been horrible. We are scheduled for the fourth show this season and I’ve just got one win.

Christine: But it’s sport VD, wins and losses…

VD: Forgive me for interrupting you Christine, but I thought it was important to stop you right there. I myself do not look at the win/loss record so often. I myself believe that in the long term, these are just numbers. What matters is the respect that one has got in one’s career.

Christine: Right, so…

VD: This is different Christine. I can’t seem to remember a time in the recent past when my performance has been so bad. Though I believe in whatever I said earlier and maintain that, I also believe that fans come to shows for a reason. They cheer for their superstars for a reason. Personally, nothing changes for me. But professionally, I feel that I’m slacking…I’m taking it too easy. And it’s time to pull up my socks. If I keep going on like this, I myself would have no reason to ask fans to spend money to see me perform. I have to start winning…TONIGHT!

Christine: Any message for your opponent tonight?

VD: I haven’t seen Dark Horse perform much, so don’t know his performance in detail. But I do know that he’s the son of the older Dark Horse, the ring general. Kid, nothing against you, but you’re in the wrong place at the wrong time. You father was a strong wrestler, but you are still learning. Don’t try anything flashy tonight, I don’t want to hurt you seriously.

With this, VD finishes the interview and walks away.
vivekt
vivekt

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum