EWF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jones n all

Go down

Jones n all Empty Jones n all

Post by vivekt Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:45 pm

Trololoo walks in on VD as he is working out in the gym.

trololoo: Hey, I didn’t know losers needed a workout.

VD just smiles at this remark and continues with his regimen.

trololoo: Hey, old man; am talking to you. Never ignore me when I’m talking to you.

VD: I’ll talk to you when your ego is back on the ground kid. Till that time, go pick on someone your own size (makes a ‘tiny’ sign).

trololoo: Oh, so you got jokes going on today, is it?

VD: No kid, why would I crack jokes in front of a joke?

trololoo: You don’t want to do that old man. You don’t want to make the best wrestler in the world angry.

VD: (Laughing) Yeah, yeah. Problem is, there’re so many of you out there, I think being a normal wrestler has actually become rarer. So how many of you best wrestler are out there?

trololoo: I ain’t here to chit-chat oldie. Just here to warn you that don’t try to play smart cat with me in the ring and I’ll take it easy on you tonight. You’ll live to fight another day.

VD: Oh, I’m so thankful to you kid for showing me mercy. But I think you’ll need your own sympathy more than you’re trying to show me. After the match, that is.

trololoo: Hard nut, eh? I’ll crack it open for you tonight.

VD: Well, right now, I’m cracking myself up and the other guys here. You go and train for cracking me up tonight and let’s see what happens.

trololoo: (Shouting) Prepare a stretcher, ‘coz someone’s getting crushed tonight.

VD: All the best kid, because if you don’t crush me tonight, I’m going to walk all over you and leave you in the middle of nowhere. Ha ha!
vivekt
vivekt

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum