EWF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOW LISTEN HERE BOY

Go down

NOW LISTEN HERE BOY Empty NOW LISTEN HERE BOY

Post by JAKE KANE Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:31 am

The camera shows jake and his trainer in the hallway.Jake wears his Brown coat and black jeans with a white top as his manager has a his twos and blues on

Trainer:"what happened last week is done kid, just remember your training right? Now you got beat last week, making you looks like a tit but you got this man,come on!"

Jake sighs and cracks his neck. nodding and looking around for a moment.

JAKE:"I dunno man, i looked at the polls man i slumped way down man..i look like a fecken joke out there fella..

The trainer looks and puts a hand on jake's shoulder

TRAINER:" you can do this kid, not every wrestler gets it right the first time man, you have not been kicked yet dude now come on suck it the hell up get out there and show them what you're made of!!Show some of that irish spirit!"

Jake sighs and walks towards the locker room

JAKE:"You know, maybe i need to go and rethink my career options lad, i might just forget about this shit, get my bags and go back to the army! least there i was GOOD at my job fella!

His trainer frowns and goes face to face with jake

TRAINER:"Jake do i have to kick you in the head a few times, what you think your going to do hey! go back to war and be some forgotten hero! you dope! listen to me boy i did not spend all this time training your short ass for you to give up on me now you puths!Now get your god dame head in the game kid..maybe you can team up with a guy hey then get somewhere get some gold! Now go in there and get ready you got a match tonight and jake ever talk like that again..i'll walk"

The camera shows jake nodding and walking of as the trainer watches on,as it fades

JAKE KANE

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum