EWF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview with Christine

Go down

Interview with Christine Empty Interview with Christine

Post by vivekt Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:04 am

VD is backstage with Christine for a scheduled interview before his match during the show.

Christine: VD, would you care to comment on your performance last week.

VD: Sak is an unpredictable guy Christine. We’ve had our feuds, we’ve teamed against each other, and we’ve had our back and forths. But last week was plain crazy. I mean, he behaved like a wannabe. His actions were neither warranted nor defendable. That’s textbook for what NOT to do to improve your popularity.

Christine: Turning to this week, what do you think about your match tonight?

VD: A match with Highlander is never easy. He’s got the better of me previously, and there’s no debate there.

Christine: So what can you say to your fans tonight? What can they look forward to?

VD: Well, a great match, regardless. Their money’s worth. A great time. Something to talk about when they go home. Edge of the seat action as both High and I are known for stealing the show. Will I win? Not sure when I’m facing Highlander. And I’m just being honest here.

Christine: Wouldn’t this make your fans lose confidence in you?

VD: Shouldn’t. I’m not saying I’m going to lose, or that if I do, I’ll be OK with that. I won’t. I hate losing. All I mean to say is that whenever I’m up against Highlander, I myself am looking for a good, clean match rather than worrying about the end. When the match is good, winning or losing is just a number.

Christine: Lastly, any message for Sakden or Highlander?

VD: For Sak, yes. Get yourself checked out man. You’re losing it. And for Highlander, no message, just looking forward to a great match.
vivekt
vivekt

Back to top Go down