EWF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new season a new man

Go down

A new season a new man Empty A new season a new man

Post by JAKE KANE Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:45 pm

Gag reel by walnut hits the P.A system as A clip is aired on the Titan Tron, showing some of the wrestler''s greatest victories and most powerful moves, Jake Kane makes his way to the ring.Technicians create a terrific choreography with coloured lights as he steps into the ring.Jake holds the mic as he looks around the ring and rubs his hair and looks around at the fans,climbing up onto two of the four corners and then heading back towards the middle of the ring to a average reception.

JK:Right so last season like i said on the interview was not a great start for me in this arena,But this is a new start, i know i have a lot to do gaining respect but *** all that talking crap will not help me gain respect around here, wining matches will help me do that..Now i asked who the hell wanted to tag last season and not ONE MAN IN THE BACK OFFERED WELL **** YOU ALL..!!!!

The fans boo and trow some stuff out towards the ring to jake who gives a big f.u sign to the fans.

JK:"Tonight i face a blinking clown who thinks he has a chance well let me tell you something brother!! i have re established my self big time and tonight when i kick your head in, you'l lie on the floor and beg me for forgiveness!"

Jack trows down the mic and runs over climbing up on to the corner of the ring raising his hands and does a back flip back of it as the camera fades

JAKE KANE

Back to top Go down