EWF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brawl at a mall

Go down

Brawl at a mall Empty Brawl at a mall

Post by vivekt Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:12 am

VD is at a promotional even where, after signing autographs, he is interacting with the fans and the media.

Media: First of all congratulations on a successful last season VD.

VD: Thanks a lot.

Media: I’ll get right to it. What can your fans expect in this season?

VD: That’s a simple one actually. As in life, though you never know who you’ll meet at the next corner, but you still make a move, though I cannot promise what will emerge as the season progresses, fans can expect VD to do what he has always done…be himself and stick to his word.

Media: OK…but what if…

The query from the media member is interrupted by a ‘fan’ who snatches a mike from a crew member and begins to speak…

‘Fan’: Aren’t you worried VD that your golden run is over?

VD: First of all, I won’t call it a golden run as I’ve had plenty tough times in EWF. There have been seasons where I’ve lost it and let fans down. Being in this business is never easy, but I’ve tried to make it as fun as possible for the fans and myself.

‘Fan’: FUN…FUN YOU SAY. You think this is funny. Do you think you’re opponents are funny…

VD: Please don’t get me wrong, I didn’t mean to…

At this juncture, the ‘fan’ stands up and reveals himself. It is Sakden!

Sakden:  The fun is over VD. You never deserved a win over me. EVER! And boy are you going to pay!!!

VD: Leave Sakden. You’re not in your senses. We have a match later in the evening; we’ll settle it then.

Sakden: You’ve always been like this…running away from challenges.

VD: This is not a place for a fight Sak…

But before VD can finish his sentence, Sak launches on him. The security tries to pull him off of VD but it takes 5 men to do that. By this time VD, has cuts on his face and bruised ribs. Will he be able to compete tonight?
vivekt
vivekt

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum