EWF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F-2-F again

Go down

F-2-F again Empty F-2-F again

Post by vivekt Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:23 am

The second Face-2-Face session has been scheduled for today between VD and Sakden since their matches have developed into a small rivalry.

Sakden walks towards the ring with his usual swagger. He is followed by VD, looking determined as ever. Both wrestlers take their places on the ring and the F-2-F begins.

Sakden: I don’t know why we are doing this VD. Me, you and everyone here knows that I’m better than you. I have proved it in the past. And I don’t think that I need to do it again.

VD: I admit that you have beaten me in the past. I don’t claim otherwise, but I don’t think it makes me any less of a man. And I also don’t think that it would make you any less of a man to admit that I am a worthy opponent.

Sakden: Worth opponent on a house show with a 2-bit next-to-nothing loser. But not to me; and certainly not for the Imperial Title.

VD: You beat me in a previous season and went on to win the title. That I agree. But what makes you think you’re above board in saying that you won’t be defending the title. Since you beat me and went on to win the title, it’s only fair that I get a shot at it. I’m sure you’re not afraid of me, then why hold back?

Sakden: I don’t want to hurt you VD. And that do in defending a title that you can never get. In fact, no one can take this title away from me till I decide to give it up.

VD: Rookie mistake Sak. And I’m surprised that it came from you. Maybe arrogance has gone through your head and up your @$$. If you lose respect for your opponents, you put yourself up for defeat.

Sakden: Don’t kid yourself VD. It seems you’re primed for a beat-down. I’ll take you to school tonight.

VD: Oh sure Sak. And you just made sure that you get the beating of your life tonight.
vivekt
vivekt

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum