EWF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHO WANTS TO RISE TO TAG GREATNESS!>

Go down

WHO WANTS TO RISE TO TAG GREATNESS!> Empty WHO WANTS TO RISE TO TAG GREATNESS!>

Post by JAKE KANE Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:17 pm

Gag reel by walnut hits the P.A system as A clip is aired on the Titan Tron, showing some of the wrestler''s greatest victories and most powerful moves, Jake Kane makes his way to the ring.Technicians create a terrific choreography with coloured lights as he steps into the ring.Jake holds the mic as he looks around the ring and rubs his hair and looks around at the fans,climbing up onto two of the four corners and then heading back towards the middle of the ring to a average reception.

JAKE:"Ok.so as we have all seen the irish man gets his butt kicked alot but ya know this is me first ppv and i am so excited to be apart of that,now i know alot of you think i am usless as iv seen or the tweeter account but hey guys look give me time..a chance to prove myself.I know i got a lot to prove here in the company and what i lack for in size i can make up in my move set and me sexy irish looks"

The fans laugh and boos come form most of the arena!

JAKE:"Ok fine thatnks i love ye to..bloody pack of savages but tonight as i face a guy in this ring who thinks he is a king we shall see who you boo then when i get the 1..2..3.. and i ask you all out here now in the back that i am looking for a member of the roster to join with me and let us climb the ranks in this company to win the tag team championship!!

JAKE KANE

Back to top Go down