EWF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The tag team made in hell

Go down

The tag team made in hell Empty The tag team made in hell

Post by vivekt Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:14 am

VD is backstage when trololoo walks up to him:

Trololoo: We’re tagging tonight huh…?

VD: Yeah so?

Trololoo: I don’t know why I need to do this?

VD: What?

Trololoo: Tag with you. I don’t tag with people I beat. I beat you in the middle of the ring and left you lying on your back? Now I’m expected to have your back?

VD: Then don’t tag; I’m willing to do this alone. I don’t back down.

Trololoo: There you go again, with your swagger and all. What I meant was I don’t need you out there. Just stay here in the locker room where you will remain out of harm’s way…and out of my way.

VD: Kid, I’ve been in harm’s way while you were looking for a date for your middle school prom. I don’t care if you don’t want to tag, I can do this alone.

Trololoo: Yeah right! You couldn’t handle me; you’re going to take TWO guys alone?

As they continue to have this argument, their opponents for the night King Kimbo and Sakden confront them.

King Kimbo: Look Sak, the kids are fighting.

Sakden: Yeah Kimbo; seems like we’re going to have a cakewalk tonight.

King Kimbo: That’s right…but I’m more in the mood of mincemeat, what say?

Sakden: I’m with you Kimbo. I’ve beaten both these guys individually, and looking at these two right now, I don’t think they’ll pose any problem. For all you know, neither of them may walk out tonight.

Trololoo: Sak, it’s been a while we fought, and I don’t give a damn if my ‘partner’ walks to the ring, I’m capable enough to teach you a lesson single-handedly.

VD: My thoughts exactly. Watch your back Sak, I’m coming to get you. And as for you Kimbo, you don’t even matter.

Sakden: Bring it on kids, I’ll take you to school tonight.

King Kimbo: …And we’ll see about me not mattering.

Sakden and King Kimbo leave while Trololoo and VD stare down at each other.

Scott Cooper: Great Scott! Are we even going to have a match tonight?

Johnny Brooks: That’s what happens when great egos clash. I don’t know if putting this match together was a good idea. Things will explode tonight.
vivekt
vivekt

Back to top Go down