EWF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The rematch

Go down

The rematch Empty The rematch

Post by vivekt Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:15 am

VD is in the gym, preparing for this week’s show when Kimura enters with a smug look on his face.

Kimura: How are you doing VD?

VD: Doing well, how about you?

Kimura: Am doing fine too. But I thought you’d be hurting after last week’s loss.

VD: Its sport and entertainment Kim, you know that. It’s part of the job, part of the game.

Kimura: I know that VD, but I thought it was a poor showing, just being honest. You lost to a lower ranking wrestler for no apparent reason. And now we face-off again.

VD: I respect your honesty. But you need to remember that there are certain things that you may not be aware of.

Kimura: Like what?

VD: Like the fact that maybe that guy needed a push and I had to put him over.

Kimura: So you’re jobbing now?

VD: Not necessarily. But as you move up, you need to do this once in a while to generate interest in rookies like yourself.

Kimura: What do you mean rookies like me.

VD: Don’t be insulted. I didn’t mean it like that. I meant that for growing myself, it is important to help new guys to climb up and it involves laying low for a while. Veterans did that for me and now it’s time for me to do it for others. And this was not the first time either. I’ve been down this road before.

Kimura: Again, so you’re a jobber now.

VD: You’re not getting it Kim. Maybe you should focus on preparing for our match tonight.

Kimura: Do I really need to? The way you performed last week, I don’t think I ned any preparation time.

VD: So it’s like that huh…Alright, see you in the ring Kim…I know what to do this week…
vivekt
vivekt

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum