EWF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silent Rage

Go down

Silent Rage Empty Silent Rage

Post by Tkellionaire Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:07 am

Johnny Brooks: Wow what a night so far, next were about..

Brooks stops talking as he is interrupted by a staff member reporting something to the table

Scott Cooper: Alright hold up were getting report from outside that Tkellionaire has been spotted and were going to try to get you out there soon.

Johnny Brooks: Actually right now! Lets take you out there with Daniel!

The camera pans somewhere outside the arena where Daniel Russell is jogging down a dark street.

Daniel Russell: We have been notified that someone recognized TK somewhere out here. We are now actively seeking the area he was spotted.

Daniel slows down as he approaches a dark alley where he eventually comes to stop.

Daniel Russell: Down here? No way!

There is small chatter between the technical crew and Daniel.

Daniel takes a couple steps into the alley until the overhead light flickers sending him running out.

Daniel Russell: Screw that! You want your update, go get it!

Daniel hands the microphone to the camera man who begins making his way down the alley alone leaving Daniel and the rest of the crew behind.

Camera Man: Man oh man, we should have had Christine come out here, she probably has more bravery. Better be getting a raise for thi..

The camera man stops dead in his tracks and silences as a shadow moves across the dim alley.

As he slowly approaches the depths of the alley he stops and turns back showing that nothing can be seen but bricks and concrete.

He keeps moving forward and eventually a man can be seen crouching down in the corner starring at his reflection in a puddle where the moon light meets the ground.

Camera Man: T-t-t-t-TK? Is.. is that you?

The man turns his head slightly revealing he is wearing a ski mask.

TK: Who told you I was here.

Camera Man: Uhh um they just said someone had uh.. a report that uh..

Tkellionaire stands up and faces the camera man.

TK: I'm not interested in answering any questions. I suggest you turn around and leave before I change my mind.

Camera Man:
Well sir we ran all the way out here! We-we-were just wondering... where have you been? Were concerned.

Tkellionaire grabs the camera man in a quick motion causing him to drop the camera which causes the screen to go black.

TK: I dont know who you are, and I don't care either. I don't have a fight tonight so I guess this will have to do!

Camera Man: No please sir! I'm just..

The sounds slamming and brick crumbs settling on the ground are heard along with screams and a silence falls over the arena as moments everyone listens and waits for something to happen.

Moments go by with silence until soft footsteps are head putting everyone on the edge of the seat before the camera gets picked up and turned to TK's ski mask covered face.

TK: Your all sooooo concerned. Everyone has to know everything because you all care about me sooooo much. When I went through the struggles I had to face from drug addiction to injury.. when I was sidelined for OVER A YEAR! WHO WAS CONCERNED! HUH!

Tkellionaire pulls the ski mask off revealing himself for the first times since returning to wrestling and EWF.

TK: You see these scars! The face I hide! Its all for you, everything I do! I put myself on the line for you people each and every night but when im the one who needs you guys.. nobody remembers. Nobody cares. Your all too busy per-occupying yourself with the so called heroes that talk about how hardcore they are, then whine and cry every time they get booked in anything other than a one-fall match.

Tkellionaire crotches down and swallows some of his anger.

TK: No letters, no calls.. when I was down and out, everyone forgot I even existed. I come back and all of a sudden people start talking. I start winning matches and all of sudden people start cheering. I win a title and all of a sudden everyone is a fan.. everyone loves me. Everyone that wouldnt bother changing a channel for me all of sudden have to have my t-shirt... Well guess what EWF! I got nothing left to prove! I am the greatest and I am the Noble Champion!

Tkellionaire holds his belt up to the camera.

TK: This gold belt has become a part of me. I earned every ounce of this and I didn't need any of you to do it. I came into this business alone and thats how I will leave it. Even my own brother Ice Cold Thug left my side because he said the gold changed me... and you wanna know somethin.

Tkellionaire grins and glares into the camera lens.

TK: It did. Before I won this belt I was a lost in world of turmoil between holding onto a job and trying to summon my dying career as it skipped in and out of beats like a life support patient holding on to the last bit of grip they have on there soul as it tries to slip because its the easy way out... Well it doesn't matter now because Tkellionaire is back and im not going anywhere! This belt is all I have left and the only way anyone will ever take this from me... is if they dig me out of my grave and peel it from my lifeless hands.

Tkellionaire kneels down and collects himself.

TK: Go ahead and say it.. Tkellionaire fell off the deep end. Tkellionaire let the gold get to his head and drive him mad... Because at the end of the day.. I am at the top and nobody... will ever knock me out!

Tkellionaire starts laughing before you can hear the camera smash against the brick wall brining the segment to an end.
Tkellionaire
Tkellionaire

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum