EWF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Face-2-Face

Go down

Face-2-Face Empty Face-2-Face

Post by vivekt Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:18 pm

Fans await the first ever ‘Face-2-Face’ segment in EWF. They are interested in knowing which wrestlers will be the first ones to feature in the debut segment.

All focus is on the ring where the lights are dimmed and the featured wrestlers are introduced: VD and Trololoo.

Both wrestlers make their way to the squared circle turn by turn and pick up their mikes. The idea of the segment is to let the wrestlers interact with each other without any interviewer without the presence of any interviewer.

VD: So, another first for EWF. Face-2-Face, and look which match was chosen to be featured here.

Trololoo: Yeah! Well I’m not surprised that my match was chose. Maybe you don’t know me that well VD. I was a world champion before I was taken out by a bunch of guys. Doctors told me that I could never wrestle again. But I proved them wrong. And I stand here before you today, on way to becoming world champion once again.

VD: I know about you Tro. I always do my homework on all opponents of mine. I’ve heard what you went through. And I respect you for overcoming all the odds. I’ve respected your abilities in the ring. Though I am surprised at your choice of ring attire, but that does not mean that I take your abilities as a joke.

Trololoo: So we go to battle tonight. You think you can take the onslaught VD?

VD: Well, I’ll do my best that’s for sure. Just a piece of advice though. Don’t take this veteran lightly.

Trololoo: Though I have serious doubts on whether you’d be able to bear this freight train, and I’m not going to come easy on you, I’d still take you suggestion on taking you seriously.

VD: let’s shake on it and give the EWF universe a good show.

Trololoo: You bet.

The wrestlers shake hands and part ways. The debut segment thus comes to an end.
vivekt
vivekt

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum