EWF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BACK IN FORM AND STARTING NEW!

Go down

BACK IN FORM AND STARTING NEW! Empty BACK IN FORM AND STARTING NEW!

Post by JAKE KANE Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:58 am

The camera pans backstage to where Christine is standing with the young Jake Kane.Smiling and looking at him she points the mic to her mouth as the camera moves to show them from the waist up.

Christine:"YES HELLO there and i am here standing here with one of our new guys on the roster our one Irish guy on the roster Mr Jake Kane.Mr Kane nice to have you here.So Last season we did not see  you in action in a match that went really your way? so this sesson, what can we see that might change this time jake?

She moves the mic and looks at jake who sighs and rubs the back of his head for a moment and folds his arms

JAKE:"You know i don't know..i thought i was going to have a match but hey it gave me time to work out and get in some really good training.To talk with my trainer and kinda see what i needed to sort out and new moves."

Christine nods and moves the mic back to her as jake moves a little back and forth and sighed and looked from the floor to christine

Christine:"So what about tonight...anything diffrent going to happen? or what have you done to prepare?"

JAKE:"well i really trained hard ya know, kinda focusing on one thing more than another but ya know in this game god only knows what will happen, but just got to keep trying,getting myself out there and ya know if the crowed like me and i do well we shall see.. and of course hope to get the win.I had to watch some of my matches and really knuckle down with me trainer, find out where the hell i was going wrong,so we stripped everything, started fresh so i am hoping, hope to god this season, i can rank up, be seen as someone this company want not just some lads boxing bag, i might even go for tag team matches a while! who knows watch this space babe..

Christine nods and moves the mic back to her

Christine:ok well good luck and we hope it works better this time,thank you jake.

The camera moves back and fades

JAKE KANE

Back to top Go down