EWF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unnecessary destruction? (Open to Wolfer)

2 posters

Go down

Unnecessary destruction? (Open to Wolfer) Empty Unnecessary destruction? (Open to Wolfer)

Post by Second Choice Mon May 26, 2014 8:41 am

A dark figure walks past Wolfers parked car, in his hand is a crowbar and on his face a wicked smile...

First he smashes the windows then he goes on demolishing the rest of the car until it is totally unrecognisable.

He leaves a note on the front seat...

"The note says: Very nice car Wolfer, you must have enjoyed it very much... It was a pleasure destroying it. If you want revenge you know where to find me... Do you have the guts to put your title on the line?" The note is signed with the initials SC.

The dark figure disappears into the shadows.

Second Choice

Back to top Go down

Unnecessary destruction? (Open to Wolfer) Empty Re: Unnecessary destruction? (Open to Wolfer)

Post by wolffer Wed May 28, 2014 5:01 pm

Wolffer reads the note and laughs

he looks into the camera and laughs even more

then he turns serious then speaks

Wolffer: You think this was my car how badly your mistaken but you say you want my title but yet you have not won a single match here

there is a brief moment  when he looked back and then finishes with this

Wolffer: I fear no man and i have beaten you I knocked you out you think you can truly prevail over me. Try again I will give you a match but as far as the title goes I gladly put it on the line if it was up to me but i do not have that power.

Another brief pause

Wolffer: Tell you what if you can win a match I will talk with the GM to grant you your wish, but remember this The Awakening is Here and it is the true power with in. 

Camera fades to black

wolffer

Back to top Go down

Unnecessary destruction? (Open to Wolfer) Empty Re: Unnecessary destruction? (Open to Wolfer)

Post by Second Choice Fri May 30, 2014 9:19 pm

Second Choice: Oh well.. My mistake...So it wasn't your car i destroyed, my mistake i should have realised you didnt have a drivers licence.. I should have destroyed your bike instead but thats just foot pedals and a frame so its not as fun... Well i still got to enjoy destroying one car and that is ok by me.

The dark figure pauses...

Second Choice: You are right last time we met you won by knock out, i underestimated you that time i don't plan to do that mistake again. It would be fun facing you in a submission match but i settle for a one fall match if you find that easier. Sure i plan to take your title away from you but if you don't dare to put it on the line right now i can wait until you feel ready.

The dark figure disappears into the shadows

Second Choice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum